GET A FULL VIEW OF THE LIFECYCLE OF A BARREL
Combines two legacy ATLAS processes - Origin Release (OR) & Shipment Request (SR) - into one process.
The Lifecycle of a Barrel within the Magellan Pipeline
Swift Batches combines two legacy ATLAS products and process into one streamlined, consolidated process.
1. Origin Release: How you bring a barrel in to the ONEOK Refined Fuel Terminals system.
2.Shipment Request: How you ship that barrel through the ONEOK Refined Fuel Terminals system.
See, review and take action with your barrels.
- Create your shipment allocation –which calculates at the top of the screen as you enter the barrels –and the total calculates in real time!
- No more toggling to ensure the numbers match.
- No more doing the math yourself.
- Innovative notification to shippers that they must approve the shipment(s).
- You can still export to Excel.
- Mobile-Friendly designs you to work on the go!
Why Monthly Nominations?
- One, Consolidated Application.
- Quicker. More Efficient. Easier.
- Everything is available in Swift! You can do your daily job responsibilities and work, as well as monthly nominations.
- One application. Find Monthly Nominations within Swift; you no longer have to log into the Magellan customer portal.
- Swift provides you with a quicker and easier process.
- Swift is mobile-friendly!
- Explanation of the Batches screen
- How to navigate and understand the data
- What is Swift Batches?
- Where in Swift do I find Batches?
More Value in Every Feature
Swift aims to improve every aspect of your engagement. Below are the available features available now. Shift your day-to-day work to Swift!
Stay Informed of New Features
The Commercial Technology team will continue to share Swift products and its functionality and purpose with you.
We will promote product tutorials, screenshots, and video demos inside Swift to bring product awareness, information, and education. We aim for you to transition your business to Swift from ATLAS.
Complete the form to enroll for email notifications.